Set up Leo
Activity and Sleep
Fitness and Exercise
Restart and Erase
1. The wristband that comes with watch is made of a flexible.
durable elastomer material similar to that used in many sports
2. The buckle and frame on watch are made of stainless steel.
While all stainless steel contains traces of nickel and can cause
an allergic reaction in someone with nickel sensitivity. the
amount of nickel in watch meets the European Union's strin-
gent Nickel Directive.
3. Make sure the watch is not worn too tightly. The watch
should be worn loosely and can be moved up and down the
4. Before putting the bracelet back on your wrist. make sure
your skin is dry.
5. Please thoroughly rinse and dry before re-wearing if the
watch strap is wetted - for example. sweating or getting wet
Note：Please remove your watch and consult your doctor
before re-wearing if you experience redness, swelling, itchiness
or any other irritation or discomfort on your skin around.